Post-secondary financial support
Alliance Pipeline believes the best way for us to help Aboriginal communities build a bright future is to contribute to the personal growth and education of Aboriginal youth, today. That’s why the Alliance Pipeline Aboriginal Student Awards Program provides scholarships to Canadian Aboriginal students pursuing post-secondary education.
Preference is given to applicants whose chosen studies will prepare them for employment in the oil and gas industry. Applicable programs include, but are not limited to: Engineering, Instrumentation, Environmental Sciences, Geological Sciences, and Business Administration.
We welcome applications from students who are:
- Active members of an Aboriginal community (band or settlement)
- Residents of British Columbia, Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Enrolled in, or have applied to, a technical school, college or university program
Recipients for the Award will be chosen based upon:
- Relevancy of the program to the oil and gas industry and Alliance Pipeline
- The applicant's career aspirations
- Proximity of the applicant’s permanent residence to Alliance Pipeline’s operations
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Academic performance
Application Deadline: July 1
- Award recipients can receive up to $2,000
- Students enrolled in a technical school diploma program can re-apply to a maximum of two consecutive years. Recipients enrolled in an academic degree program can re-apply to a maximum of four consecutive years
- Alliance Pipeline reserves the right to determine the relevancy of the program
Click here to apply.