We are committed to safety and want to be your
community safety partner!
You live and work where we live and work. That’s why we want to support you in making our communities even safer. Through Alliance’s Community Safety Initiative, community causes in the vicinity of our operations can apply for up to $5,000 in funding for a safety related initiative. This could mean first aid training for a local volunteer group, or new rescue equipment for the local pool – we encourage you to get creative.
Your organization’s specific focus doesn’t have to be safety to apply, as long as the funds would serve to enhance safety for the community overall or a significant number of people. Funding requests can be for safety devices, equipment, training, safety initiatives or safety awareness/education.
- Applicants must be a non-profit organization, as demonstrated by a charitable number (Canada) or a 501(C)3 (United States).
- Applicants must not fall within Alliance's "exclusionary criteria".
- Funds must support a community within five kilometers or three miles of the Alliance Pipeline and related facilities. View a list of eligible communities here.
We give priority to applications that demonstrate:
- The greatest overall need;
- The highest potential for positive impact in the community;
- Potential for benefitting the greatest number of people; and
- Potential to mitigate safety concerns that are frequent or which could have significant consequences.
Funding applications for 2020 have closed. Alliance Pipeline's Community Investment Program will re-open in January 2021.