Post-secondary financial support
Alliance Pipeline believes the best way for us to help Indigenous communities build a bright future is to contribute to the personal growth and education of Indigenous youth, today. That's why the Alliance Pipeline Indigenous Student Awards Program provides scholarships to Canadian Indigenous students pursuing post-secondary education.
Preference is given to applicants whose chosen studies will prepare them for employment in the oil and gas industry. Applicable programs include, but are not limited to: Engineering, Instrumentation, Environmental Sciences, Geological Sciences, and Business Administration.
We welcome applications from students who:
- Self-identify as an Indigenous person (First Nation, Inuit or Metis). Proof of membership is required
- Are residents of British Columbia, Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Are enrolled in, or have applied to, a technical school, college or university program. Proof of registration in an eligible program is required
Recipients for the Award will be chosen based upon:
- Relevancy of the program to the oil and gas industry and Alliance Pipeline
- The applicant's career aspirations
- Proximity of the applicant’s permanent residence to Alliance Pipeline’s operations
- Demonstrated community involvement
- Academic performance
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- Award recipients can receive up to $2,000
- Students enrolled in a technical school diploma program can re-apply to a maximum of two consecutive years. Recipients enrolled in an academic degree program can re-apply to a maximum of four consecutive years
- Alliance Pipeline reserves the right to determine the relevancy of the program
Click here to apply.